Monday, January 7, 2008

Prima Ballerina


I am posting all about our Christmas and I know it is a little late, but we just returned from our trip Saturday night. I'll give it to you in a nutshell.



I must show you Madeline in her costumes. She not only performed at the Gazebo, but she was also in her school program as an angel. There were nine of them!! I about pulled my hair out, but the end result was so worth it. They were adorable!!







So then she also performed in her dance class that I teach outside of her school. For that one, she did the same Christmas dance from the night at the Gazebo, as well as a traditional ballet number. There were only six girls this time, so not so chaotic, although Madeline was the youngest. She is definitely only beginning, and got the movements most of the time, but also chose to stand there and watch part of the time. But nevertheless, she is my little Prima Ballerina!!




















1 comment:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Absolutely adorable photos! I cannot wait until my little baby girl is old enough to dance around in pretty little costumes! :)

~melody~