Friday, April 11, 2008

One-Month-Young





I am a little late, but here is all about Caroline at one month:



Milestones:

  • 11lbs. 7oz.
  • 22.5 inches
  • focusing more and longer on faces and objects
  • latching and nursing much better
  • on-the-shoulder baby
  • loves to be swaddled to sleep
  • sleeps 4-6 hours at night
  • lifting and turning head side to side
  • knows mom's and dad's voices
  • spits up in great volumes
  • baby acne
  • smiling!

Things I love:

  • the nursing relationship- its getting easier!
  • the squeaks and grunts when she's waking up
  • the sweet sighs when she eats
  • those long feet and toes and watching them move
  • that she looks just like her brother
  • when she stretches and pulls up her knees, arches her back, and bends her arms over her head
  • when she sleeps like an Easter egg on my chest
  • when she looks right into my eyes when I talk to her
  • that she makes her brother and sister so happy
  • that I can't imagine life without her
  • that every time I nuzzle her cheek I think of Debbie
  • that she knows my voice and needs to be near me
  • her beautiful smiles!

No comments: