- So tall and outgrowing his clothes quickly.
- Reading faster and faster.
- Learning about money and how to tell time.
- Helps with his baby sister and thinks she is "so adorable."
- Loves animals, Transformers, Leggos, and making his toys "fly" through the air.
- Enjoys playing with Madeline-from monsters to baby dolls.
- Proud when he stays on green at school, and he really tries to earn marbles at home.
- Very sensitive-good for how he relates to little kids and babies; tough for him when he can't do something just right.
- Loves to cuddle with me and still gives me kisses.
- Discovered video and computer games.
- Feeds his dog nightly.
- Still loves to make people laugh.
- Is waiting to be big enough to play basketball.
- Prays out loud and loves to listen to Dad's Bible stories.
- Loves to take his Bible to church.
- Loves to draw and color- you can always tell his pictures because they are rainbow colored.
- Wanted to have a Dinosaur Dig Birthday Party:
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Happy 6th Birthday to my Sweetest Boy!