Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mission Trip

Please join me in praying for a team of 5- including my wonderful husband Dave- that has gone to Brazil for the next 10 days. They are working with a famiily from our church that is now living there as Missionaries. Dave and the team will be helping to spread the Gospel to poeple who might otherwise not hear it. They have arrived safely, but please pray for them as they speak, as Dave preaches, that the people will have open hearts and minds to hear, that the team will be healthy, and that they will safely return to us next Monday. I am so very proud of this team and especially my husband for being brave enough to make this journey. Dave has a heart for Missions and has often said it is only me and our family that keeps him from going all over to share the Gospel. I am blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. And maybe say a little prayer for us while you're at it. Ten days without Dave will be a challenge!! Hopefully we will all be better for it and God will use Dave and the team to win souls.

No comments: