Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Don't worry...

Not that you are. But I know that I have been absent on my blog for a while. This homeschooling thing has taken up time that I wasn't prepared for I guess. Then I teach dance 5 hours a week, have church, choir, AWANA, cheerleading, football games, Bible study, babysitting, playgroup, MOPS, women's ministry, Dr.'s appointments, laundry, dishes, groceries, 4 colds, 2 kids, and oh yeah, a nursing infant in there somewhere. (And poor Dave may get a few minutes during the day.) So as soon as I can catch my breath, I will return to my blog. Hopefully this weekend?? After all, I have a lost first tooth and a six-month-old to report on (sorry for the preposition, Sal!). So while my family and I take two much-needed days off and away together on a mini-vacation, pray for rest and relaxation for us, and for a recharging of my spirit. I must say I am slightly worried that at only 4 weeks into the semester, I already need recharging. But I think once I am used to my routine, all will smooth out! So give me a few more days, and I'll see you on the other side- refreshed and renewed!!

No comments: